Happy to announce my latest project, a Time Tracker for Mac called Log Cabin.
There are plenty of time trackers out there, but I have never used anything that suited my needs, so I decided to roll my own.
What makes this tracker different?
- It has a really easy to use time tracker with itunes-like controls
- Editing is super easy through a view anyone can recognize, a ical/google calendar view.
- Export with markdown support
- Being able to write comments (it sounds weird but plenty of trackers misses this)
- A progress bar so you can keep track of your daily goal (comes in the next update)
If this sounds like something for you, please try it out (we currently have a 33% discount) and let me know what you think!